Tuesday, November 25, 2008


During family night we were talking about family heritage. We talked about the various countries our ancestor had come from and mentioned things that we have that help us remember those people. I pointed out a painting on the wall that Grandma Jacquie gave us. It was the first painting she did. I told the kids that some day (in a very long time) when Grandma Jacquie was no longer with us that painting would help younger family members know a little about what (great, great, great) grandma Jacquie liked to do. Ethan then said, "I can't stand to think of Grandma Jacquie dying." It's really sweet to think he loves his grandma so much!

6 comments:

Sarah Bailey said...

So where is the painting? I'm dying of shock that you posted. Not sure who wins the race between you and CK1 of posting the least...
Gosh, you have a million kids!

Sarah Bailey said...

Can you post the painting? I'd love to see it.

Unknown said...

hey!! just checked out your blog. You need a picture of Truman on the blog

Sarah Bailey said...

LAME-O blog - way not updated

Sarah Bailey said...

Give me your password, I'll update your blog for you!

Walburger Family said...

i like your blog!!! I need to link it to mine.... that way I can check out your daily post.